- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 35m
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 5 -ounce package baby arugula
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil, for brushing
- 4 5 -ounce skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Freshly ground pepper
Whisk the blue cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, 2 teaspoons of the prepared sauce and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Add the arugula, celery and carrots and set aside (do not toss).
Brush the grill with vegetable oil. Season the salmon with salt. Grill, brushing occasionally with the sauce, until marked and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Toss the salad and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the salmon and the remaining sauce.
Per serving: Calories 410; Fat 27 g (Saturated 9 g); Cholesterol 100 mg; Sodium 420 mg; Carbohydrate 10 g; Fiber 2 g; Protein 32 g
Photograph by Christopher Testani
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Magazine