Grapefruit and Honey Salmon2015-08-06
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
- 2 ruby red grapefruit
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt and finely ground black pepper
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Four 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
Toss the grapefruit segments with the shallots, oil, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring a large, straight-sided skillet with 4 cups of well-salted water to a simmer; the water should cover the salmon. Add the salmon to the skillet and remove from the heat. Let the salmon cook in the hot water until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.
Transfer the salmon to paper towels and pat dry. Place on serving plates. Drizzle the salmon with the sauce and top with the grapefruit salad.
From Food Network Kitchens