Mustard-Maple Roasted Salmon2015-06-25
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Four 5-ounce skinless center-cut salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix together the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the cilantro, the mayonnaise and maple syrup in a bowl. Put the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
Bake until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minute. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro and serve.
From Food Network Kitchens