Quick Tilapia in Parchment2015-06-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 2 ounces sugar snap peas, halved
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel, plus 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 4 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoni
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Cut out four 12-by-15-inch pieces of parchment. In a bowl, combine the corn, sugar snap peas and lemon peel; season with salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among the parchment pieces and top with the fish. Season the fish with the Old Bay, then the olive oil and lemon juice.
2. Bring together the long sides of the parchment and fold over twice, then tuck the short sides under to form a pouch. Transfer the pouches to a baking sheet and bake until the fish is just opaque, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray