Rosemary-Skewered Swordfish Kebabs2015-06-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 20m
- 11/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil 11/2 tablespoons grated lemon zest (from 2 medium lemons)
- 11/2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- Four 12-inch rosemary branches, leaves removed and chopped, branches reserved (see Cook's Note)
- 2 pounds swordfish, cut into approximately 16 cubes
Preheat gas grill to high or prepare a charcoal grill, letting the coals burn until white ash is visible. Remove the swordfish from the marinade, brushing off any solids. Skewer the fish pieces with the rosemary branches (about 4 pieces per branch). Season each kebab with salt and pepper. Place the skewers on the hot grill and cook, turning as needed, until cooked through, approximately 4 minutes total.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
If you can’t find long, sturdy rosemary branches, use bamboo skewers. Soak them in warm water for 15 minutes before using them to keep them from catching fire on the grill.
Recipe courtesy of Jimmy Bradley