Swordfish Kabobs with Balsamic Glaze2015-06-18
- Yield : 8 skewers
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling the grill grates
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 pounds swordfish, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium head fennel, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
Mix the balsamic, lemon juice and mustard in a small bowl. Add the olive oil in a slow stream while whisking. Season with salt and pepper.
Thread the fish, fennel and tomatoes onto 8 skewers, alternating between fish and vegetables. There should be roughly 3 pieces of fish per skewer. Season all sides of each skewer with salt and pepper. Brush the balsamic mixture over all the skewers.
Add the skewers to the grill and cook until there are clear grill marks on the flame side, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip the skewers and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Continue to rotate the skewers and cook on each side until all sides are cooked and have a slight char.
Recipe courtesy of The Kitchen